Attend this informative webinar and learn practical strategies – especially for HR professionals – to make the most of LinkedIn. From tips to developing an appropriate individual profile for an HR professional to ideas for recruiting (many of which are free!), building your company’s brand as an employer of choice, improving employee recognition and engagement, developing a powerful professional network – and more! – this session will provide you with practical ideals you can immediately apply to leverage the power of LinkedIn to boost your HR success.
With hundreds of millions of users throughout the world, it’s no surprise that LinkedIn is considered to be the premier online destination for business and professional networking. The site is widely-known in the HR community as a powerful resource for recruitment, but that is just the beginning of how LinkedIn can benefit HR professionals. Offering so much more, LinkedIn is a powerful resource with numerous significant applications for the practice of human resource management.
• Guidelines for HR professionals to establish and manage an effective LinkedIn profile
• Leveraging LinkedIn to build your professional brand as a well-connected expert in your field
• Keys to boosting your organization’s employer brand/positioning your firm as an employer of choice via LinkedIn
• Simple (and free!) options for expanding your company’s LinkedIn footprint/presence
• Strategies for leveraging LinkedIn to build employee connections, recognition and engagement
• Utilizing LinkedIn Groups to facilitate employee and key stakeholder communication
• Recruitment overview: Highlights of free and fee-based LinkedIn recruitment strategies
• Finding the right balance – engaging with LinkedIn enough without letting it take too much time and zap your productivity
• HR professionals (all levels – director, manager, specialist, generalist, specialized HR roles, etc.)
• Talent management professionals
• Talent acquisition & recruiting professionals
• Learning & development professionals
• Staffing agency/recruitment firm professionals
• Corporate communications professionals
• Organizational excellence professionals
• Organizational development professionals
• Business owners
• Managers with HR responsibilities
Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SPHR, SHRM-SCP is a founding partner of MTI Business Solutions/Mobile Technical Institute, Inc.
Ms. White teaches a variety of HR, Everything DiSC, management, leadership, communication and Customer service corporate training classes, seminars and workshops throughout the U.S. She also provides expert human resource management consulting services to clients across the country in a variety of industries.
She holds graduate and undergraduate degrees in Communication, (from Auburn University and Spring Hill College, respectively. She has completed extensive post-graduate coursework in Instructional Design & Development and is a certified Everything DiSC trainer.