Attend this informative webinar and learn practical strategies – especially for HR professionals – to make the most of LinkedIn. From tips to developing an appropriate individual profile for an HR professional to ideas for recruiting (many of which are free!), building your company’s brand as an employer of choice, improving employee recognition and engagement, developing a powerful professional network – and more! – this session will provide you with practical ideals you can immediately apply to leverage the power of LinkedIn to boost your HR success.
With hundreds of millions of users throughout the world, it’s no surprise that LinkedIn is considered to be the premier online destination for business and professional networking. The site is widely-known in the HR community as a powerful resource for recruitment, but that is just the beginning of how LinkedIn can benefit HR professionals. Offering so much more, LinkedIn is a powerful resource with numerous significant applications for the practice of human resource management.
• Guidelines for HR professionals to establish and manage an effective LinkedIn profile
• Leveraging LinkedIn to build your professional brand as a well-connected expert in your field
• Keys to boosting your organization’s employer brand/positioning your firm as an employer of choice via LinkedIn
• Simple (and free!) options for expanding your company’s LinkedIn footprint/presence
• Strategies for leveraging LinkedIn to build employee connections, recognition and engagement
• Utilizing LinkedIn Groups to facilitate employee and key stakeholder communication
• Recruitment overview: Highlights of free and fee-based LinkedIn recruitment strategies
• Finding the right balance – engaging with LinkedIn enough without letting it take too much time and zap your productivity
• HR professionals (all levels – director, manager, specialist, generalist, specialized HR roles, etc.)
• Talent management professionals
• Talent acquisition & recruiting professionals
• Learning & development professionals
• Staffing agency/recruitment firm professionals
• Corporate communications professionals
• Organizational excellence professionals
• Organizational development professionals
• Business owners
• Managers with HR responsibilities
Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SHRM-SCP, SPHR is a talent development expert and dynamic, speaker, trainer, and facilitator with expertise in leadership, management, people development, team building, communication & HR best practices. She is managing partner of MTI Business Solutions (mtibusiness.com), a leading talent development firm, where she provides training, speaking, and consulting services. She also teaches online SHRM-CP/SCP certification prep courses.She holds graduate and undergraduate degrees in Communication and is sought-after keynote speaker for conferences, association meetings and corporate training events nationwide. She also holds a variety of industry certifications, including SHRM-SCP, SPHR, Everything DiSC Certified Trainer and PXT Select Certified Professional.