Free Webinar : People Management:Leadership Art and Science
People Management:Leadership Art and Science
- Why should you attend
- Areas covered
- Who will benefit
Managing people successfully is at the heart of every project, every team, and every management or leadership position. The same rules apply to managing a corporate division or a PTA committee. Why? Because we are dealing with humans. Management “science” is based on a deep understanding of human nature. But management is more than following a set of guidelines. Every situation is different, and we need some fundamental approaches anyone can master and apply to any circumstance. Learn an uncomplicated way to analyze what will enable people to get the job done and be “managed” effectively.
As a result of this webinar you will have insights to:
- Apply the context for management and leadership: vision, mission, planning
- Analyze each individual’s needs
- Use delegation to develop people’s capabilities to perform
- Use motivation to develop people’s desires to perform
- Coach individuals effectively to develop new capabilities, maintain good levels of performance, and engage proactively
- Provide meaningful feedback and performance evaluation for continuous improvement.
- Planning for Success: Vision, Mission, Values, Goals, Strategies
- Delegating plans for team and individual results
- Motivating individuals effectively
- Coaching for improved performance
- Communicating, providing feedback, and evaluating performance
- Developing you own plan for success integrating lessons learned
- Managers with some experience
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Departmental Managers
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D and president of Advantage Leadership, Inc., has been both an accidental, untrained Project Manager and a trained one. She has managed a wide variety of projects and understands the pain of juggling too many tasks, relying on others for information and work with no authority to manage them and struggling to keep too many stakeholders from spoiling the project. She has developed project management programs for her clients around the world. She developed project management programs specifically for administrative professionals for the American Management Association, webinar providers and conferences for administrative professionals.