Processing, please wait
Free Webinar : HIPAA from an IT Provider Perspective
Product id : IQW15C8624
HIPAA from an IT Provider Perspective
- Why should you attend
- Areas covered
- Who will benefit
HIPAA is turning 21! While HIPAA is planning to stay up all night—all year long, it is not planning to relax and party. Oversight is up. Enforcement is up. You're aware of HIPAA. Your peers are aware of HIPAA. Your patients are aware of HIPAA. Your insurance carrier is aware of HIPAA. Is your IT “guy”?
Tasked with keeping all of your hardware & software working properly, dependably and securely, your IT service provider has the potential to be either your greatest asset or your worst liability.
- How do you know what to look for in an IT company?
- How will you select a good fit for your office?
- Which “parts & pieces” are needed to make my systems dependable & secure?
- What can my office do to establish a healthy relationship with my IT company?
- How does my IT company affect my HIPAA compliance?
As a healthcare provider, your responsibility is clear, and the stakes are high. The great news is: you can win at HIPAA & IT! And I will show you how
How is your HIPAA feeling today?
- Could be better
- All Good?
How are you feeling about your IT systems and performance?
If you want to better understand your office IT (from admin workstations to digital imaging, to patient wifi), and need to understand where HIPAA fits in, then this class is for you.
- You can feel confident about HIPAA!
- You can use incredible technologies to work more efficiently and profitably!
- You can secure your practice against system downtime, data loss, etc.!
- You can better understand your IT “guy”!
- Basic IT systems and how they work
- How IT has changed healthcare
- How IT helps and enables
- How IT complicates and exposes
- How HIPAA applies
- What to expect from an IT services provider
- What to ask of your IT Provider
- Office Managers
- Office Staff Members
From practitioners to peers to industry partners, PHI-handlers from California to New York rely on Amy Wood’s expertise as they face real-world HIPAA and IT questions. Amy is President and HIPAA Compliance Officer of ACS Technologies, LLC, a firm based in Santa Rosa, CA, specializing in data breach investigations, breach mitigation, and comprehensive Proactive HIPAA compliance and IT for medical and dental practices.
A recognized subject expert, and sought-after instructor, Amy has completed many, in-person, HIPAA trainings; and successfully managed data breach investigations.
People also viewed :
Processing, please wait