Free Webinar : 2017 HIPAA Changes
Product id : IQW15C8534
2017 HIPAA Changes
- Why should you attend
- Areas covered
- Who will benefit
- Omnibus has changed the HIPAA landscape for good!
- This once rarely enforced law has changed and you need to know what’s going on!
- Protect your practice or business!
- These day’s trial attorney poses a higher risk than the Federal government!
- State laws are now in place increasing liability for patient remedies!
- What factors might spurn a lawsuit or a HIPAA audit? …are you doing these things?
- Why are the Feds enforcing after all these years?
- Updates for 2017
- Portable devices
- Real life audits and litigated cases
- Business associates and the increased burden
- Breach notification
- Paperwork that needs to be updated
- Risk factors
- Practice Managers
- Any business associate who work with medical practices or hospitals (i.e. billing companies, transcription companies, IT companies, answering services, home health, coders, attorneys, etc)
- MDs and other Medical Professionals
Brian L Tuttle, CPHIT, CHP, CBRA, Net+, A+, CCNA, MCP is a Certified Professional in Health IT (CPHIT), Certified HIPAA Professional (CHP), Certified Business Resilience Auditor (CBRA) with over 15 years’ experience in Health IT and Compliance Consulting. Mr. Tuttle has worked all of those 15 years with MAG Mutual Healthcare Solutions and is now Senior Compliance Consultant and IT Manager with InGauge Healthcare Solutions (previously named MAG Mutual Healthcare Solutions). Almost all of Brian’s clients are earned by referral with little or no advertising. Brian is well known and highly regarded in medical circles throughout the United States .
Mr. Tuttle vast experience in health IT systems (i.e. practice management/EMR systems, imaging, transcription, medical messaging, etc.) as well as over 17 years’ experience in standard Health IT with multiple certifications and hands-on knowledge, Brian serves as compliance consultant and has conducted onsite risk assessments for over 500 medical practices, hospitals, and business associates throughout the United States .