Free Webinar : How to perform a Risk and Controls Matrix for SOX 404, Internal Audit Risk Assessment and Fraud Risk Assessment
Product id : IQW15C8285
How to perform a Risk and Controls Matrix for SOX 404, Internal Audit Risk Assessment and Fraud Risk Assessment
- : Marna Steuart
- : Thursday, April 27, 2017 | 10:00 AM PDT | 01:00 PM EDT
- Change Timezone
- : 60 Mins
: Basic & Intermediate
- Why should you attend
- Areas covered
- Who will benefit
- What information is needed to prepare the Risk and Controls Matrix?
- What accompanying documents are required in order to prepare the Risk and Controls Matrix?
- Process Narrative
- Process Flow Diagram
- What are the elements contained in a Risk and Controls Matrix?
- What is the process for preparing the Risk and Controls Matrix?
- What is the final outcome of a completed Risk and Controls Matrix?
- What happens next after you have completed the Risk and Controls Matrix?
- Beginning Internal Auditors
- Compliance Professionals
- Operational Risk professionals
- Finance Professionals
- Board Members
- Internal Auditors
- External Auditors
- Audit Committee Members
- Operational Risk Managers
- Departmental Managers
Marna Steuart has been in the audit industry for over twenty years. Ms. Steuart began her career with a Big Four firm as an external auditor, then as an internal auditor in several different capacities within several different industries. Ms. Steuart obtained her Certified Fraud Examiner license in 2007 and was the main fraud investigator for five years at a large utility company. She was responsible for performing and updating the fraud risk assessment on an annual basis and conducting over fifty internal fraud investigations during her time at this organization.