Add to Wishlist
Be ready and more prepared than ever before. Here's what you'll gain from our crash course that will revolutionize your approach to presenting on the job.
Preparing Your Presentation
Good openings are sure-fire crowd pleasers.
Don't bore them at the beginning!
• Make the most out of your "Three-Minute First Impression"
• Reinforce your sticking points throughout your message
• Figure out what everyone else is doing--then DON'T do the same thing
• Submerse yourself in the three "must-do's" for any presentation opening and intentionally hook your audience
Delivering Your Presentation
• Don't be guilty of fizzling out at the end: Close with a big bang
• Fine tune your nonverbal know-how
• Identify and eliminate any nervous habits or jitters
• Learn some surprise presentation tips from the pros
BEST PRACTICE of ALL
Banish the "ums" and "uhs."
Yes, people will sit and listen to you and count the number of times you say "and uh". It's ridiculous. I'll share the only secret I know to eradicate vocal fillers from all of your presentations for good. This technique alone is worth your time investment.